Primary Cells by Prof. A. Schmid
BIOS No. 413
National Research Council
BIOS Target Numbers
Keywords: Laboratories of Prof. Alfred Schmid, Location Konstanz Alpsteinweg 4; interviewed Dipl. Chemiker Wassmuth and Dr. Lauermann; Prof. A. Schmid has a small chemical laboratory employing five chemists. He moved to Konstanz from Berlin in 1944. The laboratory is engaged in work on plastics and primary electric cells. The A.S. cell is named according the initials of its inventor Alfred Schmid; Electrodes Carbon and zinc amalgam Electrolyte called "Galvanol" ... No load per cell 1.25 V ....The electrolyte .. NL ... K60 ... ; The typr of cell used for this work was different it was a "Chlorine cell" ...
Please return to, or proceed with: FIAT-CIOS-BIOS index pages
Please go back to, or proceed with: Handbooks papers and product information